sexta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2010

The Beatles.


HERE COMES THE SUN and it is so beautiful that I can't discribe the feeling. SOMETHING makes me wanna TWIST AND SHOUT but incredibly EVERY LITTLE THING is where it's supposed to be. BLACKBIRD is looking at me WHILE MY GUITAR GENTLY WEEPS and all I want is some HELP. OH DARLING, it's been A HARD DAY'S NIGHT!
I look ACROSS THE UNIVERSE and SOMETHING whispers to me: JULIA, seven days a week it's not enought. You need EIGHT DAYS A WEEK!
On this moment I thought to myself: DEAR PRUDENCE, don't let me start a REVOLUTION.
It was too late. YESTERDAY ALL MY LOVING was for you. But now, you CAN'T BUY ME LOVE! I will no longer accept yours "ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE" frases.
During my REVOLUTION I met a boy i can't forget. It was in the middle of the streets and he said to me: "COME TOGETHER!". The only thing I could say was: "I WILL". So minutes later I shouted to him: " HEY, JUDE, I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND"
He responded: " JULIA, I WANT YOU!". Later I said: " IF I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU would you give me a TICKET TO RIDE?

The end of the story is the less important part, all you have to know is that I'm still waiting.

2 comentários: